A problem with image processing I found was many were usually very slow to run on the CPU. This meant that real-time and interactive image processing was not possible. The goal of this project is to create a library in C++ that allows for image processing in real time and create applications that allow for real time interactions with the user.
- Image processing functions implemented on the GPU using NVIDIA's CUDA
- Library includes a custom memory manager to track memory leaks
- Created a window management library using SFML
- Created a basic 3D model library using OpenGL
- Manages camera input using DirectShow
- Various demo applications such as Image Stitching, 3D Calibration and Image Segmentation
The following video is the Image Stitching demo: